Thursday, August 30, 2012

Show Your Stuff #39 - Chicken Parmesan

Welcome to another edition of Show Your Stuff. It it always interesting to see what everyone is sharing.

Last week I was in the mood to make Chicken Parmesan. I have never made it before and wanted to try it.
I have had my husband help me out with the recipe.

4 chicken breasts, pound thin
Marinate the chicken in butter milk for 3 hours.

For the breading combine:
1/4 cup corn meal
1/4 cup flour
2 T garlic powder
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
2 T pepper
2 T oregano
1 t baking soda
2 T basil
1/2 T salt

Heat frying oil to 375 degrees. coat the chicken in the breading, removing the excess. Fry for about 6 minutes or until the chicken is done and golden brown.

Meanwhile cook linguine noodles and heat marinara sauce (I used small package of noodles and a can of spaghetti sauce.)

Once the noodles are cooked add just enough sauce to coat the noodles and lay in 13 x 9 inch pan.

 Lay the cooked chicken on top and cover with remaining sauce.

Cover with mozzerella cheese.




Bake at 350 degrees until the cheese is golden brown.







6 comments:

  1. This chicken looks really tasty. Have a great week.

    Ps I know you have probably been busy. Just a wee reminder that it would be great if you followed Carole's Chatter back. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't had chicken parm in a long time...now I'm hungry for it.

    Thanks for the party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for following my little Blog Tips sub blog. Hope you find it useful. It would be super if you followed the main blog as well but over to you. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy looking Chicken Parmesan, mouthwatering here. Thank you for hosting. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Afternoon! I linked up my Non-Toxic DIY Laundry Softener (#27). It works great, it's super cheap, requires just two ingredients and leaves you laundry fluffy fresh. Hope you enjoy! Have a great holiday!
    Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks good! Found you at Tatertots and Jello!

    ReplyDelete